Wednesday 27 July 2011

Wednesday

.....it is a perfect day if you  are able to utilize/internalize the things that one thinks should be thought upon as negative in a positive way. I CAN do that. In the wake of a crazy persons actions, a sick persons outcome and a million other moments that have not gone right, I still feel positive, I still feel inspired, I still feel. Maybe these kinds of events make one look deeper than normal into themselves. Feel deeper into that pocket of life and pull out the lint that is actually still usable and ready for something else.

I woke up at 7am this morning. I made two coffees, one for me and one for my husband. Zelda joined us around 7:30. I showered. I made Zelda lunch and all of our breakfasts. I took Zelda to her activity club and then ran errands. I walked home in the warm rainy mist. I made lunch for Ian and I and then it was time to pick up Zelda.

We took a trip to the house. We learned that the space upstairs in the loft was not going to be large enough to accommodate a shower. After discussing the problem with the builder, we found a solution. We offered to pay for the reworking of the area to make it what we wanted, but he said No!!! He told us he would take the "hit" and that he wanted to do a job that left us happy and and then he could be happy too. No way in France would this ever have been possible. It would always have been our fault and we would have to pay for our mistake. I know. It happened to us in Nice!

I screamed " AHHHHYEEE" when I walked into the house. My gorgeous beast of a range had been installed and it looked fantastic! I can not wait to get my pans/ hands on it! The rain cleared up and the sun came out. The downstairs was filled with a gorgeous sun light and perfumed air from the garden. Zelda and I played little lost kitten in the garden!

Once home, Ian took the cat to the vet. We now have to feed her force fed in order to make her start to eat. She is playing with life number 9 now! So off I go to wrap her in a to well and fill the syringe with food and make her swallow. If this works, she will live also in a perfumed garden, before she departs this world. In the words of a Zen master and my husband..." I bow down to the dust". We will not let her life pass because it is too much effort to make her live. It is too much effort to let her die.

1 comment:

  1. It all sounds rather wonderful.. and most importantly your ability to spin problems into gold. I hope Lily will stay for one more garden.....but if not we can be happy that she could join you and enjoy one last summer outdoors. I Miss you.

    ReplyDelete