Friday 11 March 2011

and still

Zeldas 5th birthday has come and gone.
The last of the Arab Artist project at BALTIC, has come and gone.
The alarm at 6am every morning, has come and gone.
Laundry, changing linens, towels, and clothes, have come and gone.
Making meals, shopping for food and underpants with kitty cats, have come and gone.
Many showers, baths, and sleeps, have come and gone.
The Cathedral, I pass every day still. Still it is beautiful. Still it changes with every light, cloud and my passing mood.
The river bank still grows, swells and shrinks according to the rain.
The large playing field along side the river bank is sometimes covered in frost, sunshine and now flowers. Still it amazes me with its breath taking strokes of color and light.
My boot heels slowly grow lower with the miles I walk still every day, enjoying still every moment and step I take.
Today was different. Today was still perfect. I worked at the Oriental Museum.
It is raining out still. It was sunny this morning with bright blue skies. Still, I am happy.
The future days will come and go, and still I will love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment