Thursday 31 March 2011

Thursday

6am wake up with the BBC radio today program. I stayed in bed until 7:15 and then hopped into the shower. I listened to the birds ballads..not the group, but the real mecoy, the sun was bright and the sky was blue, Zelda was next to me being read a book by her daddy from his childhood called The Floppy Frog. Everything felt perfect.

We all ate breakfast together, but it was rushed as Zelda was running late due to an underpant chrisis, which ones to wear! I am really scared for her when she turns a bit older and clothes really matter. I have no idea where she gets it from.????

We made it to school a few minutes late. I had a nice chat with a friend and then went to explore how to start a business here in Durham. It turns out there is a huge initiative to foster entrepenuers/self empllyment so there is a great deal of support. I now have an apointment on Monday to meet with a counsilor to help me get started. She will inform me of all the ins and outs. In two weeks time I will attend for free, a two hour seminar on starting your own business/self employement. Perfect.

I came home on a high. I made a pot of ratatuille for our dinner and then made lunch for my hubby and I, as he was home still sick.

It was incredibly windy here today and we took the car to pick up Zelda. The sun was super hot and strong and the sky was pure blue with no clouds. When we got home, we set the table up outside and had tea and biscuits and then sat in the sun and played and talked all three of us. It was wonderful! It was unusaual. Before we knew it, Zelda had stripped down naked and was running around the back garden! I think she will fit in just fine in the North! Any temperature above 18 and its summer!!! it was a perfect sight.

A bath and then dinner follwed. We all ate as a family. Again, something we rarely do during the week. It was pure magic to all be together and to be able to discuss things. Zelda told us about her routines at school and sang some songs. We practiced her "show and tell" that she has tomorrow at school and then she helped clean up from dinner. Perfect again.

She is now in bed with her daddy reading.

I will play the euromillions lottery tomorrow, but I am already perfectly rich!

No comments:

Post a Comment