Friday 3 December 2010

Friday

Got up, got out of bed, washed my face, put a hat on my head. Drank a coffee, ate some toast, brushed my teeth, put on my coat. Kissed my angel and my guy, went out the door and caught the 64. Well actually I took the 20, and it was wrong, but didn't matter I walked the rest  through the storm. Minus eleven, felt like less, bought my ticket for Newcastle, but the trains were a mess. Turned around, went back to town, had a coffee and settled down.  All of this took two hours, then bought some presents and went back to the "Jermyn Towers". Made a bagel, washed the clothes, did some research and kept blowing my nose. At two-thirty went back to town, picked up Zelda and then turned around. In the falling snow, we walked along, its magic helped us ,so it was not forlorn. Over ice, through the slush, up the hill with out a rush. Warm and snugly in the house, on the couch we messed about. Lit the candles, opened gifts, baked potato and fish sticks. Brushed the teeth, final pee, into the bed, for a read. Angel breath, lights out, together were curled, til sleep unfurls. Slowly I creep, I hate to leave, but she alone, she must sleep. Here I sit and reflect, my day was absolutely purrrfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment