Thursday 27 January 2011

Thursday

Warm and snugly under the blanket. I slept like a brick last night and woke up at 6:30am with out any problems. Zelda joined us at around 6:45 and I read her a story. She had placed a book under my pillow for me to read to her when we were awake.

Morning rituals as normal with the added addition of binoculars worn by Zelda all the way to school. She saw pink birds, black birds and larger than life buildings. Before we knew it we were at school and saying good by.

Coffee at the university with the hubby and then off to get my hair perked up a bit. Toni and Guy are expensive. Must find a cheaper hairdresser in Newcastle. I must say though it looks very good!

After school cafe club at the church. Zelda played games with her friends while I chatted with my friends.

We got a ride home which was excellent and had more time to snuggle and eat dinner before getting into the bath, which is where Zelda is now. Sounds of mermaid barbie versus rainbow ponies are in the background. Now  all I need is to convince her to let me wash her hair!

6:14 and I am off to battle the mermaid, the pony and Zelda!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment